Why is it so dead? Are there only 10 Bass fisherman in RI or is everyone hanging out on the MA Fish Finder side like I was?
Go Fish

Posted Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:33 am

The 10 fishermen is about right. I mean real fishermen. Freshwater fishing in RI is not the best, and the people who do have success usually don't give out a whole lot of secrets. Usually once a place is considered a hot spot everyone and their mother is there with a bucket of shiners taking undersized fish. With that said I would love to see the forum pick up a bit and not just with pictures of fish.

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:59 pm

I've been a member here since 2007 and it has always been a bit quiet. 99% of the guys i know/fish with never do the online forum thing.If you ever decide to hit the brick or the EP res i have a new baitcaster i'm dying to break in so don't hesitate to ask.

Dan the Machinist

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:54 am

ribaa

I've been a member here since 2007 and it has always been a bit quiet. 99% of the guys i know/fish with never do the online forum thing.If you ever decide to hit the brick or the EP res i have a new baitcaster i'm dying to break in so don't hesitate to ask.

Dan the Machinist

I heard its a nice baitcaster and you got a good deal on it.

Posted Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:55 pm

It is,i did.
I was going to post a pic but....

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:34 am

cd1542

Why is it so dead? Are there only 10 Bass fisherman in RI or is everyone hanging out on the MA Fish Finder side like I was?
Go Fish

If you include Tom we have 11 bass fishermen in RI

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:42 am

ribaa

Dan the Machinist

What did you pick up?

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

BPS Signature series.
It was well maintained and came loaded with flouro i couldn't pass it up at the price he was asking.
Yes that is what i told the wife when i came home from work with another new reel Laughing

Posted Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:02 am

Good Call.

Love the JM signature series stuff. Baitcast and spining is solid.

Posted Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:57 pm

RI Fish Finder

Social Links