I'm always looking for new people to fish with for carp, whether they be a newbie or experienced, hit me up!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 am

I do plan on it...I just gotta find a day. More then likely a Saturday but we started talking a busy time again, few friends b-days and such. I think I'm finally free in like 2 weeks..I have your contact info..I'll be in touch!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Sounds good man, looking forward to it!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:16 pm

i bagged a bunch at the black stone earlier this year

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Oh yeah the Blackstone is loaded with carp! What section were you on? RI or MA?

Posted Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:43 pm

im in RI, and when i was catching the Carp i was in Woonsocket to be specific.

i was trout fishing and started landing some small carp. so i tossed on a night crawler and a good weight and baged a few decent ones Smile

if it wasnot trout waters i would have broke out the maze and the hair rigs Smile

Posted Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Don't get me started with the trout waters law lol! All I'll say is this......if corn is so harmful, then why are RI and NV the only two states in the country that outlaw it?

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:03 am

RI loves them some dumb laws lol.

wont act like i havnt "Bent" that rule on an occasion or two >.>

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

anyways.. i know a guy that is activly chasing the state record, he had an AMAZING week earlier in the year, caught a 20 lb linear mirror koy, and a 30lb common (just a pound or so shy of the record). as well as several other 20lb+ beauts.

hoping to see the kid break the record.. he could use a break in life Smile

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Yes I know who you're talking about, I met him at a fishing event this Spring, can't remember his name though. The fish I"m holding in my profile pic is the "unofficial" RI record, it was 33lbs 8oz, I ended up letting it go so it was never officially weighed in. Let me know if you'd like to get together sometime. Jeff

Posted Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

his name is brad lol.

i recently lost almost all my fishing gear.. i lost my carp rod and reel and have nothing left but my bass gear.. would still love to get after some carp sometime.

Posted Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

RI Fish Finder

Social Links