Crying or Very sad ... Please tell me where the fish are biting in little Rhody?

Posted Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 pm

fish are biting everywhere! brickyard pond is great for many fish, i like to go there for the carp, it is overrun with carp, big ones too. Echo lake near the RI country club is my favorite for bass, i even cought some yellow perch there, and bowdish lake in chepachet is great for chain pickeral, those guys are the only fish i can catch there. i havent been to tiogue lake in cranston but i hear good things, anyone ever been there?

Posted Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Ive been to brickyard and might be back there soon,might try echo too while were down there..I used to work at RI country club..nice golf course a jerk of a boss though..lol, I live near Tiogue and been there once..from what Ive seen and been told..It sucks! I might try Carbunkle soon..Ive heard good things about that pond..thnx for the response.. Smile ...Joe D

Posted Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:53 pm

tiogue is no good huh? oh well, never tried it yet but maybe i will anyway. use some shiners at echo, it never fails. not that those little guys ever let you down anyway.

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Thnx Carp, I was just at brickyard and Echo.. bait shop didnt have shiners (said something to do with flooding in arkansas where they get em?lol) so we had to settle with nightcrawlers.. brickyard sukcked 1nce again..my friend caught a tiny perch and thats all..Echo all we caught were sunfish..but Im sure that was because of bait and lack of shiners.. I will go back to Tiogue..not only is it close but I seen there was a couple records out of there! maybe we could meet up and you could show an old rookie a few tips?

Posted Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 pm

yea from what ive heard there have been some tounaments in brickyard and they released alot of herring so fishing is no good unless your a super pro. anyway, im a rookie myself, and i dont get to go that often. next time i plan an all day trip ill post it.

Posted Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:42 pm

peck pond in polaski park down by glouster small pond but good caught a 5 and 6 lb bass. no boats. warden pond in n. kingston is good to caught n. pikes and big bass.

Posted Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 am

sawdy pond in tiverton ri, on rt 177 heading to westport mass, THE BEST FISHING AROUND

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 am

i have fished carbuncle alot.. its ok, not great in my opinion. hopkins mill pond and wood river are great for trout, and beach pond in exeter has pretty much every fish you could ever wanna catch, i suggest my new favorite hotspot, Breakneck Pond

Posted Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:49 am

my apologies, Its Breakheart Pond, not breakneck, its in arcadia fairly close to beach pond

Posted Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:50 am

linkmak

my apologies, Its Breakheart Pond, not breakneck, its in arcadia fairly close to beach pond

I flipped a canoe on a stump in there so breakneck may have been close... Go Fish

Posted Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:57 am

We went to break heart pond and it was so weedy that u could barely cast and the smell was over powering , iwould not go back there or recommend it ,,,

Posted Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 am

RI Fish Finder

Social Links