So I booked my trip to Winnipesaukee and in the excitement I decided to start organizing my gear and do a little bit of cleaning up. I know there are not a lot of people who check these boards regularly, but I'd like to see what people are using out there and what they like / don't like. In the mean time I will post pictures of my gear throughout the day as I get it a little more organized. I started with the rods and reels and am respooling some so here are the ones I use primarily:

Left to right. Johnny morris signature carbonlite rod and reel. Johnny morris signature series 2 rod and reel. Abu garcia revo s spinning reel on Abu Garcia veritas rod. Abu garcia revo s baitcast on an Abu Garcia veritas rod. Abu Garcia revo sx baitcast on a vendetta rod. All different lengths and weights.

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:56 am

What a mess. Yes I am a soft plastics junky. I have a these three bags and a bin in my hallway full of crap. Depending on where I am going and what I will primarily use will determine how the bogs are loaded up. On the bottom right is a finesse binder loaded with as much Zoom Super Fluke as it can hold. I pack it in the side pocket of the BPS Stalker Rigging Bag.

Im not big into crank baits but I do love the live target baits.

Love topwater. Still love the Xcaliber spit N image and the pop N image. I dont pack as many hollow body frogs as I used to due to my love of soft plastic frogs.

All finesse here. Drop shot and shaky head boxes. The rigging tray on the BPS bag has more of it, but if I intend on going finesse (like on Winnipesaukee or Champlain) this box gets loaded.

Frogs....

Spinners and Buzz

Tubes and such.. Also a sample of the frogs on double take.

The end.[img][/img]

Posted Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Nice collection, I need to build mine up!

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:30 pm

RI Fish Finder

Social Links