Hey guys, new to the site.

Got back into the fishing spirit this season and I'm looking for great bass spots. I am without a boat or kayak, so I'm looking for them dank bank spots. I've been yanking in some decent fish but I haven't pulled in anything over 4lb, but I have been having great action on senkos,grubs during day and topwater (torpedo) early am and sundown. A lot of it is coming back, but any leads would be great.

Hopefully we'll all see each other catchin lunkers.
I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures of the lunkers I've already caught this year.

Also, if you meet a guy named Barry who fishes out in Bellingham,MA that claims to have caught a 9-10 lb bass, He's telling THE TRUTH!!! Wild year so far.

-Jeff

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:56 pm

The best spots to fish are spots where not many people have fished. I take major ponds in RI and look at maps to see if there are places I can get to on land that people wouldnt normally think of or cant get to. I used to know of a spot on Stump Pond that was pretty discrete, but it was a while ago and it has since grown in. Last time I went there I was not able to make my way through the brush or have a place to cast and just I found myself covered in ticks. Not fun, but Im sure there are some spots out there and google maps can help. Since I have the boat I have been looking for spots where I can take the boat that people with boats wouldnt think of going or cant get to (like my last trip LOL) so I dont have much to share on land. However do not overlook small ponds on private property. Bass grow to be monsters even in the smallest ponds if it is not over fished, has a good food supply and doesnt freeze through (most small ponds are loaded with frogs so food is seldom an issue).

To post a picture on the forum it most already be uploaded to the internet. You can upload a photo by going to "My Account" then to "My Photos" at the bottom there is a button to upload. To post a picture to the forum you can right click on the picture to get the web address of the photo then in your post type in "[img]the web address of the photo[/img]" . Please let me know if this helps.

Posted Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:19 pm

RI Fish Finder

Social Links